Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Each uploaded file size should be less than 1Mb.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I confirm that all the data collected from this theoretical and/or experimental study is presented only in the manuscript, and will not be published partially or fully separately, elsewhere.
- I confirm to provide the collected data on which this manuscript is based, if required for examinations by the editor.
LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT TRANSFER POLICY
Chitkara University Publications for the journal J. Nucl. Phys. Mat. Rad. A. protects author rights e.g., the results, analysis, the methodology of Theoretical calculations or experiment. The copyright with open access policy under the creative commons licenses of the journal provides all rights specifically to the author (s); except to sell, distribution of the material in any form to any third party.The copyright and license policy of Chitkara University Publications not only protect the author's rights but also protect the integrity and authenticity of the scientific records and takes very seriously about the plagiarism, fraud or ethics disputes.
Articles in Journal of Nuclear Physics, Material Sciences, Radiation and Applications (J. Nucl. Phy. Mat. Sci. Rad. A.) by Chitkara University Publications are Open Access articles that are published with licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- CC-BY 4.0 International License. Based on a work at http://jnp.chitkara.edu.in. This license permits one to use, remix, tweak and reproduction in any medium, even commercially provided one give credit for the original creation.
View Legal Code of the above-mentioned license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode
View Licence Deed here https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
|Journal of Nuclear Physics, Material Sciences, Radiation and Applications by Chitkara University Publications is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jnp.chitkara.edu.in/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.